Project-Related Risks Are The Focus of Safran's Risk Conference in May
The Online Safran Project-Risk Conference on May 10 and 12, 2022, focuses on bringing valuable insights to the project-related risk management community. Some of the topics provided by industry experts include:
• Achieving greater risk management integration and value
• Increasing project profits through risk analysis
• Communicating and enabling understanding of risk management
• Moving beyond transaction production dates and variances
• Driving excellence through integrated team innovation
JD Solomon will be discussing communication with decision makers on project-related risks. JD's topic follows Safran VP Mark Franklin's opening remarks on May 12 at 1 PM.